Free Full Hearing Assessment
Our fully qualified hearing care professionals offer clinical excellence with a caring, personal touch, whether you’d like a quick hearing health check or a full hearing assessment. All THCP audiologists are registered with both the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA).
Hearing Health Check
A shorter appointment to determine your hearing levels and establish whether further investigation or solutions are recommended.
Full Hearing Assessment
A free and comprehensive evaluation of your hearing to explore your lifestyle hearing needs.
We always advise that you bring a friend or family member with you to your hearing assessment, for support and to help you gauge any improvement – a familiar voice makes this easier.
A full hearing assessment includes
- Discussion of your hearing and lifestyle background
- Word discrimination and speech in noise testing
- Full colour video otoscopy of the outer ear, eardrum and canal to explore causes of possible hearing loss
- Pure tone audiometry to diagnose the level of any hearing loss
- An audiogram showing your hearing ability at different frequencies
- A report of your hearing health
All about hearing aids
As part of your free hearing test, your audiologist will demonstrate different hearing aid options, should they be required. Free trials are also available. The Hearing Care Partnership offers the very latest digital hearing aids from the world’s leading manufacturers.
If you currently wear NHS hearing aids and would like more information on new hearing technology, our hearing experts will be happy to help. We can also provide repairs and checks as part of our Hearing Aid Clean & Check service.Hearing aids in depth