Starkey Halo 2 Features
- Fitting styles: RIC
- iPhone connectivity, streaming music and calls straight to your hearing device
- TruLink™ app, making it easier than ever to adjust settings
- Optimum speech clarity, even in loud, complex environments
- Comfortable hearing with no white noise
- Individually tailored tinnitus relief
The perfect partner for your iPhone
Designed to connect to your favourite Apple devices, Starkey Halo 2 hearing aids can stream audio from your compatible mobile phone in the highest quality.
True hearing with TruLink
Working in partnership with the simple TruLink Hearing Control app enables wearers of the Halo 2 to easily personalise settings. The TruLink app allows you to:
- Stream audio from your favourite devices straight to your hearing aids
- Adjust sound quality in different environments with the handy SoundSpace tool
- Save settings according to location using the GPS function in your smartphone. Need different settings at home or in your favourite coffee shop? Your Starkey Halo 2 can switch automatically
- Control Tinnitus relief using the fully integrated Multiflex Tinnitus Technology
To promote the best speech understanding, Starkey’s Halo 2 aids use Acuity™ Directionality. Even in challenging hearing environments this innovative technology helps you to hear where sounds are coming from.
NanoShield keeps rain and dirt at bay
Coated with Starkey’s Surface™ NanoShield, the Halo 2 repels water, moisture and ear wax, helping you keep the device in perfect working order. The NanoShield coating is also applied inside the hearing aid, extending its lifespan even further.